• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Cross posting from the main board in case you all are interested...

das

15 hours ago, mreaves said:

Yes it will and he will still be disappointed when the totals from outside the CPV start rolling in :lol:

Likely, yes.  Where I was on Parr's Ridge in far northern Montgomery County was the sweet spot for 70% of storms in the DC "metro" area.  I think, though, the biggest disappointment will be watching a big coastal crawl up the coast hitting Maryland to Maine and I'm in sunny, cold subsidence to the NW of the storm.

9 hours ago, das said:

Likely, yes.  Where I was on Parr's Ridge in far northern Montgomery County was the sweet spot for 70% of storms in the DC "metro" area.  I think, though, the biggest disappointment will be watching a big coastal crawl up the coast hitting Maryland to Maine and I'm in sunny, cold subsidence to the NW of the storm.

I have quietly admired your posts for years, welcome to the jungle great to have some one of your knowledge up here in da hood of the blizzard kings

Great link by the way, cool stuff. Ray @40/70 Benchmark looks like I will be sending more quality links your way

4 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I have quietly admired your posts for years, welcome to the jungle great to have some one of your knowledge up here in da hood of the blizzard kings

Thanks. I don’t post that often but my background in remote sensing back in the day sometimes offers a slightly different perspective on the discipline. Some day, I’ll tell the story of my one day of OpMet experience....