• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall BBQ

psuhoffman

I would like to host another BBQ for anyone interested. When we last discussed this a couple months ago most thought fall would be better. I am free the first two Saturdays in October, the 6th and 13th. I know I am a bit of a hike for some and I understand if anyone can't make it but there is plenty of room here and we can move inside if the weather doesn't cooperate.  So who would be interested and which Saturday would work best? 

ETA:  a family function has been moved and I'm not free the 6th but am available September 22. 

43 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I am also free the first two Saturdays in November but it can start to be chilly up here by then. That's not necessarily a problem. We could move inside if necessary but I was trying to find a best possible date. 

I'm also interested. And who cares about cold - let's have it outside in the middle of one of the 15 blizzards we are going to get this winter. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

@psuhoffman

How are we looking as far as the BBQ? Anything firming up yet where I can start trying to rearrange my weekends to make it?

There really doesn't seem to be much interest.  Very few people have replied or messaged me and the few who did seem to have different ideal dates so there was barely any group where any one day would work.  I understand people are busy, I know you have been busy with important things, so I didn't want to push it and figured I would just let it go unless people started showing interest again.  Perhaps this isn't the best time of year after all.  There seems to be a lot going on.  If we aren't able to organize a gathering now I am open to trying again next Spring/Summer.  That didn't work this year for me due to my daughter being born.  

• Sad 1