Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2018

pasnownut

6 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

Of all days I'm in a 6 hour meeting. You can tell how tuned in I am...

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

yeah....i'm "working" also.  I had all my meetings yesterday and big one tomorrow.  Today is catch up day for me.

I was to be in a webinar today, i made them do it yesterday :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voyager said:

I was going to say, per the 511 cams, it looks like it's snowing in York and Carlisle now.

Reporting from Florida via my wife in Carlisle she reports "heavy flurries" at the moment in disbelief!  Temp beginning to drop but still huge separation between temp and dp of 30/15.  That should get me down at least to 28 or 27.

3 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Reporting from Florida via my wife in Carlisle she reports "heavy flurries" at the moment in disbelief!  Temp beginning to drop but still huge separation between temp and dp of 30/15.  That should get me down at least to 28 or 27.

I am from Carlisle and last year at this time I was conversing with you on here from Florida.  But now I am in neither and YOU are in Florida.  I am so confused.

1 minute ago, bubbler86 said:

I am from Carlisle and last year at this time I was conversing with you on here from Florida.  But now I am in neither.  I am so confused.

HAHA!  Hi Jeff.  I think I remember you saying you would be moving back to our area.  Well, welcome back!  I'm coming back home tomorrow morning after spending tonight at my son's in Atlanta.  He's a Delta flight attendant living there and vacationing with me now down here.  I've been enjoying your reports.  You and cashtown will be great for south mountain reports.  :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

HAHA!  Hi Jeff.  I think I remember you saying you would be moving back to our area.  Well, welcome back!  I'm coming back home tomorrow morning after spending tonight at my son's in Atlanta.  He's a Delta flight attendant living there and vacationing with me now down here.  I've been enjoying your reports.  You and cashtown will be great for south mountain reports.  :)

Hey Steve (going by memory on the name, hope I am right!).  Yes, look forward to a fun cold season as a resident again. I saw your previous post about Florida and glad you are not trying to drive back in this.  Suspect many here are going to get higher totals than they were thinking but the mixing is always such a wild card.  I think Cashtown is on the eastern side of the mountains so he and I will have east and west side covered!  I do go back down to Florida one week a month so I will be absent for any events then.  

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

Jesus Christ

Would need to check initialization (how model starts w/ thermal profiles and all that stuff to see how much of it we can believe (and i dont have time to do that) , but if you just go off the trend....it is a good one..  Need to work while i view.