Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA Fall 2018

pasnownut

1 minute ago, maytownpawx said:

Yes sir. I thought about days like this all freaking summer. Double bonus to have it come to us earlier than normal. Couldn't ask for a better group to have fun doing this with. I swear Blizz of 93 tracks for about 21 hours a day this time of year. 

Yes, this is a bonus indeed!

I enjoy our group & all of the personalities!

CTP bumped up the Warning snow amounts to 3-5 inches in the Harrisburg area & surrounding counties.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

Yes sir. I thought about days like this all freaking summer. Double bonus to have it come to us earlier than normal. Couldn't ask for a better group to have fun doing this with. I swear Blizz of 93 tracks for about 21 hours a day this time of year. 

glad he's on our team :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Initial bout of light precip started as a light sleet here and it’s around 30.  It’s still working out the dry air and hasn’t really done much yet. I wouldn’t sweat things starting out as sleet or surface temps a little close to freezing. The issue will be aloft and as the precip starts it may start as sleet as the column cools from wet bulbing 

19 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Not liking the surface temps this morning, unless we drop a few after the precip starts. I went up one to 29f now.

dont fret about surface Steve.  Look at dews and temp.  You are currently at 31/16.  surface will likely cool to about 26-27 aoa onset