• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA Fall 2018

pasnownut

I'd like to introduce everyone to a new and most welcome guest that will be arriving this evening, and will be staying in our area for a while.....

Her name is Autumn.

She's quite a colorful individual and looks to be a refreshing change from what we're used to.

On behalf of everyone here (except that Schuylkill county dude ;)).....we welcome you.  Enjoy your stay!

Nut

• Like 2

I'd like to introduce everyone to a new and most welcome guest that will be arriving this evening, and will be staying in our area for a while.....

Her name is Autumn.

She's quite a colorful individual and looks to be a refreshing change from what we're used to.

On behalf of everyone here (except that Schuylkill county dude ).....we welcome you.  Enjoy your stay!
Nut

Long overdue!!

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

Her name is Autumn.

On behalf of everyone here (except that Schuylkill county dude ;)).....we welcome you.  Enjoy your stay!

Nut

:wub:

1 hour ago, pasnownut said:

Her name is Autumn.

Nut

Lol I'm with Voyager

1 hour ago, Wmsptwx said:

Lol I will be excited for first couple snows for sure, then maybe less. You and maytown keep me coming back to feel the excitement so here I am.

Fair enough......

plus were a cool crew to hang around with.

We expect pics when you and your crony jackpot this year.

On 10/11/2018 at 7:57 AM, pasnownut said:

Her name is Autumn.

Nut

Yes, welcome Fall !!!

It sounds like the cooler weather is here to stay for the next few weeks.

The step down towards winter is finally underway!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, maytownpawx said:

At least down this way, we've replaced warm, muggy wet weather with cool, refreshing wet weather. 3rd day in the row we rain. 

I like the reinforcing shots of cool air every few days now. Barring a late-season tropical storm we should be finished with muggies. I think.

We're gonna see some 30's this week i do believe. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pasnownut said:

first flakes reported at the cabin (from a friend).  also Potter got their first flakes.

http://www.swedenhillsnocam.com/

Have a great Thursday!

Had snow showers up here on the Tug yesterday. Slipped on ice at noon today...and lake effect snow expected this weekend.

Winter is coming!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TugHillMatt said:

Had snow showers up here on the Tug yesterday. Slipped on ice at noon today...and lake effect snow expected this weekend.

Winter is coming!

I saw  montague cams had some frostings on the ground as well.  I hope you guys gett pummeled as well.  Miss sledding up there.  May make a trip.  Have a bunch of friends that still go.