Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
September Banter

George BM

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

I can't tell if this is the best or worst news ever.

It's pure torcher but I only try to set you guys free by letting you know that the background signal indicated futility in the snow department. Is that not why we are here? Sure I enjoy a cool fall day but i'm not sure if anyone wants cold without the snow.

1 minute ago, Vice-Regent said:

It's pure torcher but I only try to set you guys free by letting you know that the background signal indicated futility in the snow department. Is that not why we are here? Sure I enjoy a cool fall day but i'm not sure if anyone wants cold without the snow.

People are stubborn. Your background signal of stupid hasn't seemed to slow you down at all. 

8 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

People are stubborn. Your background signal of stupid hasn't seemed to slow you down at all. 

No. It's a legitimate concern. Why ride the emotional weenie roller coaster when you know how it will end? Best to go enjoy your life and move on.

I concede Manchester is a pretty dope location if you like snow. There is a slight chance you could score an average season due to elevation and latitude.

1 hour ago, Vice-Regent said:

Ugh.  Speaking of torture, where's Mattie with his correction fluid?

2 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

No. It's a legitimate concern. Why ride the emotional weenie roller coaster when you know how it will end? Best to go enjoy your life and move on.

I concede Manchester is a pretty dope location if you like snow. There is a slight chance you could score an average season due to elevation and latitude.

You said the same crap last year and then many in here got a significant snowfall in March. You don't know how anything is going to end. No one does. So stop acting like you have some answer.  Take your soap box somewhere else. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

You said the same crap last year and then many in here got a significant snowfall in March. You don't know how anything is going to end. No one does. So stop acting like you have some answer.  Take your soap box somewhere else. 

Manchester works wonders. I'm telling you man. Take pride. Also that snowfall in March happened with an extremely anomalous jet stream configuration.

19 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

torcher

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vice-Regent said:

Manchester works wonders. I'm telling you man. Take pride. Also that snowfall in March happened with an extremely anomalous jet stream configuration.

Ohhhh...it was anomalous...like EVERY snow event.  So what you're saying is it wont snow...except when it snows.  Got it, thank you SOOOOO much for that earth shaking revelation!!!  What would we do without you.  

3 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Ohhhh...it was anomalous...like EVERY snow event.  So what you're saying is it wont snow...except when it snows.  Got it, thank you SOOOOO much for that earth shaking revelation!!!  What would we do without you.  

Snow isn't anomalous when you live in Manchester lol. You may as well live north of 40N. You can't complain dude. A cloud passes and you get a flurry.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I’m in Mattie’s territory playing the Par 3 course.  This is what I would imagine playing golf in a Canadian peat bog would be like.

Burke Lake is a great little par-3. Really well kept and forces you to use pretty much every iron in the bag.

But yeah...must be nerve-wracking standing over the ball thinking you might take a divot and end up covered with mud.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic