Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
1 hour ago, wxdude64 said:

Now, if only the 'weather' will participate instead of broil us alive......

The cicadas are out in force this morning , seems like mid July as I went out for a coffee. All outside surfaces drenced from dew and moisture - ugh !   

19 hours ago, H2O said:

Got rear ended heading over to the eastern shore, came back, had rain, didn't get to do what i planned, pool closed yesterday, now dealing with insurance.

Come on Flo.  Make everyone look foolish for saying it has no chance to hit the EC.

UGH. Just car damage hopefully, and no health issues.. Good luck on the insurance front. 

20 hours ago, H2O said:

Got rear ended heading over to the eastern shore, came back, had rain, didn't get to do what i planned, pool closed yesterday, now dealing with insurance.

Come on Flo.  Make everyone look foolish for saying it has no chance to hit the EC.

That sucks. Think the worse part about it all is dealing with the insurance.

00z Euro likes your thinking on Flo with a CAT 2? into SC and GFS is a big tease off the coast but I have a 5 spot that says Fish storm. Game? 

2 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

That sucks. Think the worse part about it all is dealing with the insurance.

00z Euro likes your thinking on Flo with a CAT 2? into SC and GFS is a big tease off the coast but I have a 5 spot that says Fish storm. Game? 

Just bumper damage and a couple scared kids but nothing bad.

Too early to put up a wager for what this thing might do.  OTS still gotta be the main thought but 2 models now saying ridging over top of Flo and it will sniff the coast.  I think it is safe to say we all just need to go with the Flo and wait.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wxdude64 said:

UGH. Just car damage hopefully, and no health issues.. Good luck on the insurance front. 

Only bumper.  Thankfully.  

Seems that the person who hit me hasn't called it in yet to report things on their end.  I'm hoping this won't turn into a pain.  Its the same damn insurance for both too.

this heat has been tolerable, but the humidity has been off the chain.  this is a legitimate heat wave that is reminiscent of what you'd experience in late june.

what's helping at the moment is this blanton's (really good bourbon).  that and russell's reserve single barrel are at the top of my list right now, in that price range.

in other news, i think 4 day work weeks should be every other week.  i'm all in for summer friday's.  i'd say every week, but that's pushing it and if i actually loved my job (i like my job, but i don't love my job), then i would probably have a different opinion lol.

48 minutes ago, Vice-Regent said:

Can we please post this wonderful information in the actual hurricane thread? I mean suppose it would move too fast if every sub-forum posted in one thread. I am torn right now.

90 kt gusts are nothing to sneeze at. That will ruin your life depending on the scenario.

You both have a lot in common then. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic