• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Discobs Thread

George BM

Dover needs to replace the entire doppler radar system, or find more competent repair technicians. It has had multiple failures and repairs over the past 6 months or so, been down more than its been operational, and after being "fixed" yet again, it is down after about a week of being functional. Absurd.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Lol.  Yep better than the upper 80s previously forecasted , but I wouldn't consider that nice.  With the sun and humidity, not a good day to spend outdoors in my book.

I was on the other side of the blue ridge on Friday and it was cloudy and cool. As soon as I came back across the mountain it was sunny and humid

• Like 2

Through 7 pm, Baltimore had picked up 0.57" rain and Washington, DC had received 0.59" rain. As a result, Baltimore's total how now reached 52.18", which ranks 2018 as that city's 14th wettest year on record. Only two prior years saw 50" or more precipitation fall in Baltimore in the January-September period: 1889 (51.17") and 1979 (50.13").

Benchmark amounts:

September: 51.17", 1889
October: 55.66", 1979
November: 61.74", 1889
December: 62.66", 2003 (annual record)

Washington, DC has received 48.23" precipitation, which ranks 2018 as that city's 23rd wettest year on record.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic