Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

15 hours ago, Hoth said:

Any update on Ginx?

Hey dudes, 2 surgeries, couple of basically paralyzed days . Home with a walker and screens running iPad tv phone, baseball, weather, movies. Appears things are pretty bad and my skiing. And doing  extremes life is over.. can’t risk paralysis, that **** was scary. Day by day. I have had tons of research time . Holy 02/03 analog. I will finish out my life as a voice for those who can not speak. By the way Backus Hospital sucks, staff is awesome they just are overwhelmed

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hey dudes, 2 surgeries, couple of basically paralyzed days . Home with a walker and screens running iPad tv phone, baseball, weather, movies. Appears things are pretty bad and my skiing. And doing  extremes life is over.. can’t risk paralysis, that **** was scary. Day by day. I have had tons of research time . Holy 02/03 analog. I will finish out my life as a voice for those who can not speak. By the way Backus Hospital sucks, staff is awesome they just are overwhelmed

Sending along some well wishes to you.

29 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Ginx what was actually wrong with you..reason for hospital stay, if you don’t mind me asking??? 

So hope hope you are better soon my friend.  

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

Glad to hear you're home. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I'm in the same boat, injury ended my skiing days. Hope your feeling better.

So sorry to hear about the skiing, Steve--but super glad about your recovery.  

As far as 02/03 goes, I can't remember years.  Can you help a brotha?

4 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Ginx what was actually wrong with you..reason for hospital stay, if you don’t mind me asking??? 

So hope hope you are better soon my friend.  

Not enough sex,   Severe arthritis to vertebrae, 3 herniated disks, complete compression of Claudia equine nerve. First surgery Wed went ok,  Dr said back was. So bad he did 5 surgeries in 1, then something happened a disc ruptured and my left leg was paralyzed so more Surgery Tues. Now at home with a walker and lots of pain.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Not enough sex,   Severe arthritis to vertebrae, 3 herniated disks, complete compression of Claudia equine nerve. First surgery Wed went ok,  Dr said back was. So bad he did 5 surgeries in 1, then something happened a disc ruptured and my left leg was paralyzed so more Surgery Tues. Now at home with a walker and lots of pain.

I wouldn't wish back pain on my worst enemy . Hope the your pain subsides quickly and you're back to your pot stirring self in no time.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Turned out to be a good day here. We lucked out.

Today was absolutely gorgeous!

Dewpoint low 50s. High of a round 67. I opened my front door and porch slidder to let a breeze through the house!!! I went out for a walk in the sun. These are the days i live for. Well, and getting multiple inches/hr snowfall rates

Hello my friend, I have been thinking about you all week. Glad you are home. Keep moving even though it hurts. Always keep up with the rehab.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

Today was absolutely gorgeous!

Dewpoint low 50s. High of a round 67. I opened my front door and porch slidder to let a breeze through the house!!! I went out for a walk in the sun. These are the days i live for. Well, and getting multiple inches/hr snowfall rates

Went for a walk up to top of Blue Hill. Great day. Lots of people out too. 

• Like 1