• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

Hello everyone I have returned glad to see everyone survived the hurricane everyone’s is safe and sound. Mild rains here in Waterville - rainy week. I predict a very snowy winter ahead. Been checking the Euro, looking promising. John Crofter predicts a warm sunny winter.... he’s wrong no one listen to him.

as for my personal life I am now a construction worker (until it is too snowy to work). My coworkers seem to like me and invite me for smoke breaks which means they like you. Some of my buddies predict snowy winter as well although they don’t know too much about the weather.

Stay dry my brothers (by the way please add me on Facebook at William Anderson)

13 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

I went to the CWSU in Nashua and Weir lundstedt said hi. He came out after for food and drinks. Talked about Stowe and snow lol.

Ha awesome!  I love skiing with him and TK when they come up... total weather geek Gondola rides there.  Weir's a great skier and I'm pretty sure he loves snow squalls more than big blizzards lol.  You guys think I get excited, but Weir when a line of 35dbz line is moving into the Spine...  Great guy.

56 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha awesome!  I love skiing with him and TK when they come up... total weather geek Gondola rides there.  Weir's a great skier and I'm pretty sure he loves snow squalls more than big blizzards lol.  You guys think I get excited, but Weir when a line of 35dbz line is moving into the Spine...  Great guy.

He’s also friends with my manager so it was an excuse for him to get beers lol. Yeah we talked about Jay Peak too. He acknowledges their snow, but was nice to hear him say they can be a little inflated lol. He said your measurements are legit. I laughed and said he is one of the few guys I would trust in that industry. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

He’s also friends with my manager so it was an excuse for him to get beers lol. Yeah we talked about Jay Peak too. He acknowledges their snow, but was nice to hear him say they can be a little inflated lol. He said your measurements are legit. I laughed and said he is one of the few guys I would trust in that industry. :lol: 

And me

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I’ve sort of made peace with snow measurements not being perfect. It’s the least accurate ob for a type of weather phenomenon or variable we have. 

It's just snow.  If you're not reporting it officially, it makes no difference.  It either compacts or has melted anyways in a short time frame after it falls.