Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Most of our summers and early autumns moving forward will be like this one. Time to understand and embrace 

Yup we're on the brink of a New Permian climate regime, or at least a redux of the warmest phase of the Pliocene (when continents were much closer to ours than was the Permian). Still, bear with it. Soon you will never see a below freezing daytime high. Climate like Jacksonville FL for Boston. Within the next five years.

Think we did this routine last year.

1 hour ago, J Paul Gordon said:

Yup we're on the brink of a New Permian climate regime, or at least a redux of the warmest phase of the Pliocene (when continents were much closer to ours than was the Permian). Still, bear with it. Soon you will never see a below freezing daytime high. Climate like Jacksonville FL for Boston. Within the next five years.

Think we did this routine last year.

Lol Yup, bring on the Amazon and the Congo for our Autumns now....DIT has made the call!!  Yesterday and Monday, and Sunday too felt like Early November out there...And tomorrow will be dry and beautiful when the front goes through overnight..but today is certainly Muggy to say the least.  But hold on, cuz within 12 hours it'll be gone.  

21 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Crazy turn around from yesterday.  

There may have even been some pellets or something up high yesterday as it was 32F when precip started on Mansfield yesterday morning... then most of today has been 60/60 mid-summer dews for the summit.  

IMG_0721.PNG

Chilly in the house yesterday, AC on now.

11 hours ago, dendrite said:

Surgery today. Has our superhero finally met his demise or will he rise above the ashes again? Find out in Dawn Awakening III.

4.5 hrs under the knife, Doc said it was pretty bad basically had to do 4 surgeries in 1, told me I hit too many moguls but I will be skiing again. Overnight and maybe tomorrow at the Hospital, nurses damn.....

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

4.5 hrs under the knife, Doc said it was pretty bad basically had to do 4 surgeries in 1, told me I hit too many moguls but I will be skiing again. Overnight and maybe tomorrow at the Hospital, nurses damn.....

Awesome, glad it has worked out so far, Rehab like they tell you to do is my advice.

• Like 1