Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

37 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Already at 2.09" for the day.... I can't wait for the law of averages to take effect come December, its going to be a long winter....

You, Iceberg and Sugarloaf must have some ridiculous rain totals.  I'm over 20" since July 1st so I assume it will not precipitate at all here between Dec 1st and March 1st.

22 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

You, Iceberg and Sugarloaf must have some ridiculous rain totals.  I'm over 20" since July 1st so I assume it will not precipitate at all here between Dec 1st and March 1st.

I’ve got too much on the plate so I haven’t setup my station yet. But neighborhood weather buddy had 34” for the official summer, when I saw him mowing Saturday. He likes our chances for a big winter.

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

There is quite the stripe of observed totals in the 5-7"+ range from Westfield, CT (7.20") through Trumball (7.11"), Shelton and now 5-6" amounts between North Haven and Meriden.

This is Trumbull

Well apparently the ability to upload doesn't work currently - let's just say epic.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ve got too much on the plate so I haven’t setup my station yet. But neighborhood weather buddy had 34” for the official summer, when I saw him mowing Saturday. He likes our chances for a big winter.

Yeah, I'm probably way over 20" in the stratus, just haven't added it all up yet and I'm sure I missed a few inches when the dog chewed up my old one.

1 hour ago, Spanks45 said:

I am at 19.33" with today's rain. Its crazy to think that I have missed out on at least a couple inches here and there in that time period too, the infamous rain shield was in full affect during that time period.

You seem low or my neighbor’s guage is messed up. No way he/we have almost double than you.