• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

I was able to get in yesterday briefly and made a post while everyone was stuck as guests, but apparently it got lost between then and now. I apologize to everyone here for the mess over the past few days. There should have been some notice and warning of what could happen and the possible downtime. I had no idea what was happening for the first 24+ hours.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

Was wondering if Dendite and Eek and the New England Moderators and Mets have thought about breaking off and starting a seperate New England board? I would donate to that. Im not a fan of donating to Randy.

Checking back in.  I felt lost without AMWX.  I don't know all the politics behind the scenes but don't want what happened to Eastern to happen again.  I am no techy and don't know most of you SNE people but I would be happy to donate a substantial amount if it ever came to breaking off.  I know others would too.  What concerned me the past few days is that if the boards never came back up there is no way to reach out to everyone if a new New England one was created.  There is a FB AMWX page which I guess we could check in??  Is there anyone that could create a master list of the regular New England members, maybe email addresses so everyone could be notified.  I really thought the boards would never come back up.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Checking back in.  I felt lost without AMWX.  I don't know all the politics behind the scenes but don't want what happened to Eastern to happen again.  I am no techy and don't know most of you SNE people but I would be happy to donate a substantial amount if it ever came to breaking off.  I know others would too.  What concerned me the past few days is that if the boards never came back up there is no way to reach out to everyone if a new New England one was created.  There is a FB AMWX page which I guess we could check in??  Is there anyone that could create a master list of the regular New England members, maybe email addresses so everyone could be notified.  I really thought the boards would never come back up.

Me too.  I checked the facebook page/twitter accounts and they were never updated so I was starting to think it was eastern all over again.  I never knew what was going on behind the scenes it just disappeared one day.  Took me several days to figure out what happened.  I'm glad it's back up but yeah, it would be nice to have a way to know what is happening or be able to communicate with one another.  I know some people are closer than others and it would be nice to have a communication plan.  I too would support a separate environment if that's what it took but I know from working in IT that it costs a pretty penny.

5 hours ago, #NoPoles said:

Was wondering if Dendite and Eek and the New England Moderators and Mets have thought about breaking off and starting a seperate New England board? I would donate to that. Im not a fan of donating to Randy.

This would still shock me, but I've been out of the drama loop for awhile so I don't know what to think anymore. Let's just say I hope you're wrong because I would probably lose my $hit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

And back again!  Haha.  This is like when the power has been out after a big storm for a couple days, then it comes back on, only to have the power go out again a couple hours later so they can fix another line.

I like it when the power goes off and on and off and on and off anon for like an hour before they finally commit to letting it just be off at the front side  - really good for the home's electronics

27 minutes ago, dendrite said:

This would still shock me, but I've been out of the drama loop for awhile so I don't know what to think anymore. Let's just say I hope you're wrong because I would probably lose my $hit.

I thought you all communicated with eachother...i was surprised to find out you dont...and like i said, if you wanted to break off i would finacially support that.

2 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

To my knowledge, we dont have a directory created that is accessible by regular posters. If the board went away, without warning, i guess that would be it. Some of us are connected through the various forms of social media. But we would lose the focal point that brings us all to one spot. 

11 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

I thought you all communicated with eachother...i was surprised to find out you dont...and like i said, if you wanted to break off i would finacially support that.

It could probably be better, but we communicate.

Anyway...I guess we move on.

46F already

2 minutes ago, #NoPoles said:

To my knowledge, we dont have a directory created that is accessible by regular posters. If the board went away, without warning, i guess that would be it. Some of us are connected through the various forms of social media. But we would lose the focal point that brings us all to one spot. 

If this is it I will always remember you. Seeya on the other side.

• Haha 1