Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

1 hour ago, RedSky said:

Basically yes it is, and no sun here today 

The sun attempted to make an appearance here just before it set. lol  I did see some cool altostratus undulatus clouds this morning.

Got up to 58 today and currently 53 and falling. With the overcast, it might not get as low overnight as it did last night and seems that more rain is progged too.

8 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Personally I'd like about 3 or 4 dry and sunny days in a row to go along with that. Thanks in advance!

The rest of the week doesn't look bad till the weekend possibly.

If you believe Accu-Weather long range..,,Christmas week doesn't look too bad, seasonal....no 60s +.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hatboro-pa/19040/december-weather/2206577?monyr=12/1/2018

8 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Personally I'd like about 3 or 4 dry and sunny days in a row to go along with that. Thanks in advance!

Yes me too!  Am trying to get some of my potted citrus plants sprayed with some horticultural oil before I bring them in for winter and it has literally rained almost every day since the 8th except yesterday.  The temp has slowly crept up to the current 66 and it's overcast.

19 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

The rest of the week doesn't look bad till the weekend possibly.

If you believe Accu-Weather long range..,,Christmas week doesn't look too bad, seasonal....no 60s +.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/hatboro-pa/19040/december-weather/2206577?monyr=12/1/2018

They need to jazz it up a little, throw some snow in there the week before Christmas, right?

49 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Yes me too!  Am trying to get some of my potted citrus plants sprayed with some horticultural oil before I bring them in for winter and it has literally rained almost every day since the 8th except yesterday.  The temp has slowly crept up to the current 66 and it's overcast.

Back to 64F here. Could be an interesting frontal passage here later on, at the least some gusty winds it appears.

Current forecast is MOSTLY SUNNY Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 

I will come back to this and score what happened. Seriously annoyed since the majority of forecast mostly sunny days were mostly cloudy the last two months.