• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

Had a high of 79 and low of 68 yesterday.  Stayed overcast much of the day with occasional breaks of sun through the cloud deck.  Currently 69 and probably summer's last stand this week.  Time to start bringing the tender tropical plants in!  Plus the potential to add more excessive rain to this year's totals with Michael remnants.

2 hours ago, JTA66 said:

Also only got down to 69F overnight. I'm pretty confident I'll see an overnight min of 70F or greater before this week is over.

Tues into Wed and/or Wed into Thurs is almost a lock which is pathetic for this time of year. I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend regarding temps... 

High today in East Nantmeal in Chester County 70.9 with a low of just 68.1 - that low is 22 degrees above normal for today!  Persistent easterly flow off the still warm ocean (72 degrees) and low clouds and fog kept the ranges tight. Through the 1st 8 days of the month we are running at +10.2 degrees above normal. Here where warmth comes to die in the Hills of Chester County we of course have not hit 80 degrees and will not until next spring but some of you lower folks in the county and surrounding areas may have one more shot over the next couple days before some cooler than normal air moves our way toward the weekend.

Yesterday's Hi/Lo in Chester County - 76.7/67.6 only +14 above normal for the day. Foggy start to the day here in Chesco while down the shore in Sea Isle City a beautiful beach day underway! All of this ends as the period between tomorrow eve and near turkey day looks to be a good bit cooler than normal...weather does have a way of evening out! 

18 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

You crushed it!

Tropical feel in the air.....sitting at 73F / DP 72F. Brief periods of big ass raindrops but it looks like the sky could explode at any minute.

lol...it was an easy call.

Yeah, feels like early August out there. Let's hope this is it. Less than 24 hours from now it's fall!!

32 minutes ago, JTA66 said:

lol...it was an easy call.

Yeah, feels like early August out there. Let's hope this is it. Less than 24 hours from now it's fall!!

I thought it would be close but 73F crushed it....I was thinking 69-70F.

Fall starts tomorrow after some downpours today.....see ya Summer 2018.

Give me a Birds win tonight and some cool air and I'll be loving life.