Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Models and Pattern: The March to Fall

moneypitmike

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Was in Groton Ct yesterday for my wifes softball tourney. Chilly rain fell in the afternoon, have to say it was the first day in a long time I was cold.This morning outside playing with the dogs was invigorating. Side note back surgery laminectomy Sept 26th  ski season cancel, bummed but I fought it for 8 years since my accident. 

Ouch that stinks.  In the long run it hopefully will be a good thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Same here.  Dunked in a bit on Thursday in between thunderstorms.   We done.

i would not call this past summer fantastic here.  Lots of yuck

It was brutally wet for most west of EMA and south of NNE. If you have standard working hours, you had a really hard time finding acceptable outdoor weather after work, and several weekends were washouts.  

7 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Was in Groton Ct yesterday for my wifes softball tourney. Chilly rain fell in the afternoon, have to say it was the first day in a long time I was cold.This morning outside playing with the dogs was invigorating. Side note back surgery laminectomy Sept 26th  ski season cancel, bummed but I fought it for 8 years since my accident. 

Best of luck! You got this, Ginxy!!! Hey 4-6 weeks, be back in time for the end of season ski trip to SR!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

That’s rough Steve!   Get well!   You will walk in snow ths winter!  You overnighting in the hospital?

On 9/9/2018 at 8:11 AM, Ginx snewx said:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.