• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Pennsylvania Off Topic

On 8/7/2018 at 11:46 AM, canderson said:

My nephew is on the Post Oak (TX) team. They should whip most teams in Williamsport - they’re absolutely loaded. 

https://www.chron.com/sports/article/Post-Oak-headed-to-Little-League-World-Series-13141740.php

Looks like you'll have some family in Bro

Congrats to your nephew. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Dog gets sprayed by a skunk at 9pm, not sure i'll get the smell out of my nasal passages anytime soon, PHUCK :blink:

baking soda dawn soap.  like 3x.  been there did that. 

it SUUCCKKKKS.......

just like my Eagles!!  :P  #soreloseriam

41 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

baking soda dawn soap.  like 3x.  been there did that. 

it SUUCCKKKKS.......

just like my Eagles!!  :P  #soreloseriam

Yeah we bathed him last night. he got nailed before so the Mrs. has some de-skunking stuff (neutralizes the smell)

Who are the Eagles :lol: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am watching the MA Banter thread with interest as people are bitching and moaning about the board being its worst ever.  This board is a paradise to some previous WWBB and EUS versions.  Joe Bartlo, DT Unleashed, JohnC1282, etc...we always talk about HM's twitter posts well that Bullshit drove him away from this board.  

I think this whole thing worked much better when it was not moderated.  Of course there was a lot of trash but people spoke their minds and were not afraid to do so.  That allowed a lot less butt hurt than the overly sensitive posts today.  No worrying about how to post or say certain things.

There used to be some really high level MET's like HM, PT, and TQ who would give us all free weather insight and the drama of moderated boards drove them away.   Not sure why so many of them used two letter monikers. LOL.  The Met's we have now are great but they are few and far between in these regional boards.