Most Online
    kgottwald
    Newest Member
    kgottwald
Typhoon Tip

August dawgs are barking ... but it looks like the month may split

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What a day. What a fooking day!

Hope you've been outside out of the AC to enjoy it!

11 minutes ago, weathafella said:

96 BOS.

2nd warmest temp for this date. The 99F will be tough. Maybe a 97F in there right now given the last half hour of 36C.

Just now, dendrite said:

2nd warmest temp for this date. The 99F will be tough. Maybe a 97F in there right now given the last half hour of 36C.

See a 95F/35C thrown up at TAN. :whistle::P:wub:

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

AWT. Dendrite correct again.

Lol ok correct about what?about me remembering many days of sweating at Football practice and going to the beach deep in September? You interjected yourself into a convo by throwing out some random minimum dates , saying things about taking acid and Tiki huts all the while claiming Septembers back then were more like fall months. Congrats on recognizing the 2 degrees difference in Septembers of my youth to now meaning Sept is now a summer month. 

4 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

Don’t ruin the memories of body surfing.

You should really learn how to swim. I get it the days of your youth the south shore was like swimming in a cesspool but its cleaner now.

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol ok correct about what?about me remembering many days of sweating at Football practice and going to the beach deep in September? You interjected yourself into a convo by throwing out some random minimum dates , saying things about taking acid and Tiki huts all the while claiming Septembers back then were more like fall months. Congrats on recognizing the 2 degrees difference in Septembers of my youth to now meaning Sept is now a summer month. 

k

28 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Heat creating infighting . Appalachia!!

I am sitting in my command center at 68 degrees who the hell would want to be outside in this unhealthy mank. Congrats on going over the unhealthy ozone PPM today, ......feel so good

• Like 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I am sitting in my command center at 68 degrees who the hell would want to be outside in this unhealthy mank. Congrats on going over the unhealthy ozone PPM today, ......feel so good

Right there with ya.  I'll spend about 30 min out in this with the dog later but that will be in the shade.

30 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

LOL, I'm outside in this mank 5 days a week, you get used to it! It's a balmy 86 here in S FL right now.

4 minutes ago, Modfan said:

LOL, I'm outside in this mank 5 days a week, you get used to it! It's a balmy 86 here in S FL right now.

Hows your ozone readings? Its 96/74 5 days a week there? yuck

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hows your ozone readings? Its 96/74 5 days a week there? yuck

It’s a yuck state in several areas: weather, insects, congestion, gun laws...the list goes on. There are better states to retire in. 

53 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol as we learned yrs ago Brian is never wrong, but its fun busting his cayonnes about trivial matters. 

I just wish I was growing up in the 70s so I could've tossed my Wham-O along the shore during those sultry Septembers.

Just now, dendrite said:

I just wish I was growing up in the 70s so I could've tossed my Wham-O along the shore during those sultry Septembers.

Lawn darts (Jarts)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We played frisbee in my day, for hours and hours on the beach. Where did you grow up or should I say when?

24 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

when will we get a string of top ten below average septembers?

People are having trouble predicting the second half of this Sept and you ask a question like this lol

36 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s a yuck state in several areas: weather, insects, congestion, gun laws...the list goes on. There are better states to retire in. 

Gun laws? lol