Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hmmm, A July Hybrid Storm? - Possibly

USCAPEWEATHERAF

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yeah . Can see it eroding as it moves north . Thanks 

I don't think you see much more rain, but not sold on your reasoning.  You are just losing synoptic forcing and now will rely on any instability to cause brief heavy downpours.

Mm... 

Rough guess at the numbers, but  ... I'd venture 90 some-odd % of the user-ship of this particular social media genre are 'drama junkies' - particularly, as it relates to dystopian settings orchestrated by the power of nature, and the the specter of it all..

When the weather does not provide those entertainments and/or fixes for neurotic hysteria disorder, we start fielding posts from other people who claim to be shocked at how 8 pages can garner as much attention. 

Why is that... ? 

My hypothesis is that people 'deal' with addiction and withdraws in different ways - which is intuitively correct anyway... But, some generate 8 pages of re-purposed interest into "Bahama Blue," Heat Waves, ...or rare ridge anomalies - even though these (even historic in their anomaly) tend to be invisible to the sensible observer.  They just don't come elaborately wrapped in debris balls and kiting roof tops...

So, others deal with it by chiding others for staying tuned in ... because what's really going on is that they're moods down turned by the same dearth, and it's a low toxicity venom their spraying ...

10 % of everyone else really cares about the details... Mind you, science requires folks who give a schit about anomalies, however ultimately benign they prove to be.  Frontalysis and or would be ... ultimately failed 'zipper' stuff... I don't know...  But at the end of all these sentences posted in this diversion, does it really frickin matter how many pages were devoted to x,7, z, alpha charlie?

12 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Mm... 

Rough guess at the numbers, but  ... I'd venture 90 some-odd % of the user-ship of this particular social media genre are 'drama junkies' - particularly, as it relates to dystopian settings orchestrated by the power of nature, and the the specter of it all..

When the weather does not provide those entertainments and/or fixes for neurotic hysteria disorder, we start fielding posts from other people who claim to be shocked at how 8 pages can garner as much attention. 

Why is that... ? 

My hypothesis is that people 'deal' with addiction and withdraws in different ways - which is intuitively correct anyway... But, some generate 8 pages of re-purposed interest into "Bahama Blue," Heat Waves, ...or rare ridge anomalies - even though these (even historic in their anomaly) tend to be invisible to the sensible observer.  They just don't come elaborately wrapped in debris balls and kiting roof tops...

So, others deal with it by chiding others for staying tuned in ... because what's really going on is that they're moods down turned by the same dearth, and it's a low toxicity venom their spraying ...

10 % of everyone else really cares about the details... Mind you, science requires folks who give a schit about anomalies, however ultimately benign they prove to be.  Frontalysis and or would be ... ultimately failed 'zipper' stuff... I don't know...  But at the end of all these sentences posted in this diversion, does it really frickin matter how many pages were devoted to x,7, z, alpha charlie?

Neurotic hysteria disorder? Addiction withdrawl?

I haven't had the time to look at this site most of the summer, never mind be upset by it....busy getting married and chilling with my wife on Hawaiian beaches.

Just a comment, dude-

2 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't care what is sensibly appealing in Jersey and PA, nor should the balance of readers in a New England thread.

It's hot and cold for me on that.. Just my two cents.. But some people are probably more active today and on the forums because of this crap weather on a summer Sunday.

I'd definitely be on the links and not sitting on my computer. Just something to do!

Just now, sbos_wx said:

It's hot and cold for me on that.. Just my two cents.. But some people are probably more active today and on the forums because of this crap weather on a summer Sunday.

I'd definitely be on the links and not sitting on my computer. Just something to do!

Yea, sure.....I'm waiting on an oil change.

If it were a full fledged cane strike, sure....50 mph gusts in Hoboken?

Boing-