Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hmmm, A July Hybrid Storm? - Possibly

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Poured around 6 from Sturbridge all the way home

I'm heading to Woodstock tomorrow for 5 days... will be drinking Treehouse with the rest of you CT'ers.  Looks like a humid week of visiting with family and floating on the lake between heavy downpours.  That's actually what summer is to me, humid days in the NE hills of CT between Bigalow Hollow and the lake/pond that is 50 yards from the house.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

I'm heading to Woodstock tomorrow for 5 days... will be drinking Treehouse with the rest of you CT'ers.  Looks like a humid week of visiting with family and floating on the lake between heavy downpours.  That's actually what summer is to me, humid days in the NE hills of CT between Bigalow Hollow and the lake/pond that is 50 yards from the house.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I recommend a trip to Black Pond brewery in Danielson if you have interest in a good local brew. NY Pizza is right across the street if you get hungry.

9 hours ago, powderfreak said:

I also recommend trying Kretschmann Brewery in Webster Ma while your in area.