Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Hmmm, A July Hybrid Storm? - Possibly

USCAPEWEATHERAF

3 minutes ago, Brewbeer said:

West Atlantic Ridge

Thanks Brewbeer.  I figured it had to do with the SW flow around a strong Bermuda high or something the West Atlantic Ridge that is extremely impressive.  What a setup if we had a strong cane coming into the islands and rounding the curve next week.  

33 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Thanks Brewbeer.  I figured it had to do with the SW flow around a strong Bermuda high or something the West Atlantic Ridge that is extremely impressive.  What a setup if we had a strong cane coming into the islands and rounding the curve next week.  

Yeah, I mentioned that yesterday. Low in the Ohio Valley and well positioned WAR. It would raise an eyebrow in September for sure. Imagine if this had been the pattern last week when Chris was spinning down there.

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

HM has it tracking right over queen weenie’s head. It would be refreshing to see tree and truck damage there. Lets give the diva what she wants. 

Lets get some extreme damage of yore, Something that we will be able to tell our grandchildren about.

18 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

My question as well... never heard that phrase but seeing where it came from it sounds like something pulled out of an ass.

Yup...sounds like an insecure guy trying to come up with some lame catchy weather term that he can claim as his own. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Track is now way west like Philly up into C NY state. We may not see a whole lot of rain out of this whole deal. That WAR is a beast. Watch next week just be  week of Bermuda blues, and 87-92 with 74-77 dews

Don't these things usually tick back east or is that only in winter?