Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SNE Tropical Weather Discussion - Hurricanes

USCAPEWEATHERAF

15 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Yea I’d prefer some damage to interior NECT locations that deserve it rather than hear about ginxy boogie boarding in the Niantic Bay.

Niantic bay, wut dude you need to experience 20 ft waves crashing on the open ocean. Boogie board? no way Jose, body only. Lets do this, offshore canes are the bomb, keep it just away like Jose

ww3_wavehgt_neus_60.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Niantic bay, wut dude you need to experience 20 ft waves crashing on the open ocean. Boogie board? no way Jose, body only. Lets do this, offshore canes are the bomb, keep it just away like Jose

ww3_wavehgt_neus_60.png

I’d just want to once see severe structural damage to those properties who always wish for it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’d just want to once see severe structural damage to those properties who always wish for it. 

Yeah, I had to do some minor roof repairs out at Fishers just after the early March nor'easter. Really can do without a cat 2-3 cane, especially since the house is surrounded by mature maples.

39 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yea that's as dumb as it gets, whatcha going to do, until they understand what it really means, their fantasies remain fantasies

For the most part there is only 1 person who has continually wished for a category 3/4 to make a direct hit on New England. He has long failed to understand that such a storm would devastate the New England area. The damage to property and to the economy of New England would take many years to repair. The cost to repair both would be in the billions of dollars

And the loss of lives and injuries sustained would be  far more than people imagine. Life is good as is. Why anyone would want to deal with the aftermath of a direct hit from a category 3/4 is beyond me. 

5 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

For the most part there is only 1 person who has continually wished for a category 3/4 to make a direct hit on New England. He has long failed to understand that such a storm would devastate the New England area. The damage to property and to the economy of New England would take many years to repair. And the loss of lives and injuries sustained would be  far more than people imagine. Life is good as is. Why anyone would want to deal with the aftermath of a direct hit from a category 3/4 is beyond me. 

Yeah, you'd pretty much have to rebuild the power grid from the ground up after a storm like that. People would be in the dark for months.