• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
SNE Tropical Weather Discussion - Hurricanes

USCAPEWEATHERAF

06z GFS has Florence doing a loop off the outer banks as an sub 900mb monster. This model is embarrassing. Ultimately goes on to awaken the dawn. Last night's run had an Esther style loop south of NE. Anyway, only takeaway is that the models seem to be building the ridge before Florence can escape for the time being. 

54 minutes ago, Hoth said:

06z GFS has Florence doing a loop off the outer banks as an sub 900mb monster. This model is embarrassing. Ultimately goes on to awaken the dawn. Last night's run had an Esther style loop south of NE. Anyway, only takeaway is that the models seem to be building the ridge before Florence can escape for the time being. 

Pretty good track in Jan ;) 

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

And the euro takes it into SC. 

At least finally something to track....maybe....as eps not that excited.

Really? It looked to me like the ensembles largely eschewed the escape OTS. I thought that was a more menacing look for the east coast overall. Not that it matters at this long time horizon.

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Really? It looked to me like the ensembles largely eschewed the escape OTS. I thought that was a more menacing look for the east coast overall. Not that it matters at this long time horizon.

The mean is not impressive, is what I was referring to. I haven’t looked at members, just not interested into the possibilities for another 5 days.