Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Doldrums - Summer in full effect Pattern and Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I count my blessings everyday they are that close. 30 minutes away. Monson was even closer. Like 23 minutes back roads. I miss that location .

I didn’t get any C50, but heard it was banging 

We have our answer to the question of where Damage in Tolland gets his off the hook thoughts at times, its the beer

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

Trough axis over the eastern lakes doesn’t scream a lot of warmth to me. 

Do they mean "warm"?

Or do they mean higher dpoints? 

Those can be mutually exclusive as much as they can also come together ...

I mean, I'm not in the conversation really but for what little it's worth it doesn't look to me like that trough in particular is the kind that does much transport of "cooler than normal".  

It actually kind a looks like synoptic folding event because of so much heat out west ...As though there's an unbalanced hypsometric value in the lateral and it's causing a trough to default. If one follows the evolution of its arrival it really formulates out of thunderstorm debris... little pieces of vort shrapnel and suddenly just coalesces into this big full latitude thing. Meanwhile ... the only aspect consistent through there is the dome out west ...I.e, not really driven/arriving by large scale wave space transport.  

But that's all hypothetical of course… I am however willing to hunch that the trough actually verifies weaker than those appeals in the mid range ...  Ah we'll see. Not really putting a horse in the race

28 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Berg posting New England AOA normal heights and calling it cool....

I don’t know what you and DIT are seeing and hoping for...I really don’t. loop euro 850 winds and tell he how you’re getting the war to go any further than it makes it middle of next week. And I never said ‘cool’ but it’s not take your pants off cuz our undies are soaked in dews this is the best feeling ever weather either. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t know what you and DIT are seeing and hoping for...I really don’t. loop euro 850 winds and tell he how you’re getting the war to go any further than it makes it middle of next week. And I never said ‘cool’ but it’s not take your pants off cuz our undies are soaked in dews this is the best feeling ever weather either. 

Did you look at eps I sing those parameters?  

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Did you look at eps I sing those parameters?  

It’s an overall wet look. Not hot humid nor cool comfy. This vision that the war so far west rains stay west into buffalo and connects with west coast ridge to form some massive world ending heat wave....is I dunno, a bit overboard? 

28 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s an overall wet look. Not hot humid nor cool comfy. This vision that the war so far west rains stay west into buffalo and connects with west coast ridge to form some massive world ending heat wave....is I dunno, a bit overboard? 

Who said that?

40 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Do they mean "warm"?

Or do they mean higher dpoints? 

Those can be mutually exclusive as much as they can also come together ...

I mean, I'm not in the conversation really but for what little it's worth it doesn't look to me like that trough in particular is the kind that does much transport of "cooler than normal".  

It actually kind a looks like synoptic folding event because of so much heat out west ...As though there's an unbalanced hypsometric value in the lateral and it's causing a trough to default. If one follows the evolution of its arrival it really formulates out of thunderstorm debris... little pieces of vort shrapnel and suddenly just coalesces into this big full latitude thing. Meanwhile ... the only aspect consistent through there is the dome out west ...I.e, not really driven/arriving by large scale wave space transport.  

But that's all hypothetical of course… I am however willing to hunch that the trough actually verifies weaker than those appeals in the mid range ...  Ah we'll see. Not really putting a horse in the race

I mean...I’m not even in the BN camp. I’d probably lean near normal highs and maybe slightly AN mins and a wetter stretch. Just wet and dewy enough to get the fungal issues going on all of my plants. :axe: