Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July Discobs Thread

George BM

23 minutes ago, JWilliam9830 said:

There is another line in central PA that interests me. If some locations' energy hasn't been tapped into yet, then it's certainly a possibility.

The last 2 NAM nest cycles do drop a small line segment south towards DC during the early evening hours.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Dang, Arlington is a big small county. Nothing close to that here.

Looks like it is just south of where 4 mile run goes under the GW Parkway, right off the southwest corner of DCA.  There is someone on Waze pleading with people to back up so everyone can turn around.

I ended up with 1.28 from the event. Very happy about it. A little bit of rain we had the last two days actually made a difference to the lawns before this rain came. Something about Nature's rain feeds the landscape much better than any water from the hose.

12 minutes ago, yoda said:

Looks like its falling apart a lil bit... but we shall see

Yes, they are letting the STW expire, but still, pretty solid line - I'll guess it will have some impact (game is only in the 3rd inning right now) probably between 10:30PM and 11PM.  Saw some video from the ballpark when the heavy stuff hit in mid afternoon there, ground crew did a good job of keeping the field playable.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic