Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July Discobs Thread

George BM

26 minutes ago, 87storms said:

i think hrrr was doing hrrr things last night and showed a blob moving through dc/95.  issuing a flood watch and not receiving much of anything is an underrated bust.  it would be ranked if it was winter.

I personally feel feedback will possibly come into play if we get heat again and may make it worse and last longer. Interesting the Euro weeklies showing a cooler July back in late June have a pretty warm, not BN , July forecasted now.  On the flip side, seems some angular momentum changes taking place and other things evolving on the PAC side.  Seems August might turn out a changeable month.  

14 hours ago, Jebman said:

It looks that way, it will probably happen right around the last week of July or the first week of August.

Sad to see Jeb have to go, but happy to have a good son here. 

Jeb, you might have a chance for more severe wx there. Plus, I've found in TX you can see most wx patterns from such a distance. I haven't been to SA to Austin area, but have otherwise found Texans to be friendly and enjoyable to be with. 

20 good years wih Dad, and now more good years with Mom. There are many who might envy you, even though it's hard now; real hard.

Only had a sprinkle of rain here so far. Sun was out when I started, but clouds pushing back now.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic