• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2018 Discussions & Observations Thread

Rtd208

Pitch black near old bridge, areas to my north and over SI must be getting slammed.
It's insane. I'm sitting in my mailtruck with 4 blocks still to deliver in the Arden Heights section. Its been thundering and lightning non stop for the last 40 minutes and absolutely pouring buckets for the last 15.

2 minutes ago, SI Mailman said:
9 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:
Pitch black near old bridge, areas to my north and over SI must be getting slammed.

It's insane. I'm sitting in my mailtruck with 4 blocks still to deliver in the Arden Heights section. Its been thundering and lightning non stop for the last 40 minutes and absolutely pouring buckets for the last 15.

Power out in Travis.

6 minutes ago, Cfa said:

Left Staten Island about 30 minutes before this all happened, glad I did. Traffic was absolutely horrid and likely much worse by now.

watched this one develop and it really blew up enough to effect me near my house...the temp dropped 15 degrees so far... traffic is always bad here...40 years ago you could drive over the bridge and through Staten Island in ten minutes...now it takes over a half hour on a good Friday evening...

8 minutes ago, uncle W said:

watched this one develop and it really blew up enough to effect me near my house...the temp dropped 15 degrees so far... traffic is always bad here...40 years ago you could drive over the bridge and through Staten Island in ten minutes...now it takes over a half hour on a good Friday evening...

Best storm I've seen in awhile...Im not at my station right now but had 1.39" of rain in about 15 minutes before power went out...Best lightning and thunder in awhile also.