• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

The next two weeks now look much warmer than they did before with a monster ridge in the East. I don't see any below normal weather for nearly all of October now. Maybe we see a chance in November. We've had 6-7 straight months of above normal temps. 
Good, as I'd rather warm weather during October rather than a cold Oct, then a cold half of November then a thaw till after the Holiday back to cold. The Rubber band has got to snap, eventually, and I cant wait for it to do so, lol!

Model guidance during transition periods, like the change of seasons, especially Summer to Fall, has an effect on guidance at verification time, so I think the push of colder, more dense air, can perhaps bully it's way further to the E/SE by 50-100 miles, lol. Remember, I'm being Super optimistic here, lol!

Man what a stretch of Warn AN temps throughout the North East, WOW! Like Buffalo said, 5-7 straight months of AN weather is just sick, really, so let's hope it goes the other way, for 5-7 months, but add snow for at least 4 of those months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

Good, as I'd rather warm weather during October rather than a cold Oct, then a cold half of November then a thaw till after the Holiday back to cold. The Rubber band has got to snap, eventually, and I cant wait for it to do so, lol!

Model guidance during transition periods, like the change of seasons, especially Summer to Fall, has an effect on guidance at verification time, so I think the push of colder, more dense air, can perhaps bully it's way further to the E/SE by 50-100 miles, lol. Remember, I'm being Super optimistic here, lol!

Man what a stretch of Warn AN temps throughout the North East, WOW! Like Buffalo said, 5-7 straight months of AN weather is just sick, really, so let's hope it goes the other way, for 5-7 months, but add snow for at least 4 of those months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah same here. Keep it warm until November and then let the lake effect fly! 

The models have a hard time dealing with long range temps around this time of year. They almost always show colder air coming in the 10-15 day range, but rarely does it come to fruition. I still like the cold building up in Canada. The years in which winter never shows up are those where Canada is a torch.