• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Unable to log in to forum on Tapatalk

For several weeks now, I have been unable to log into American WX on Tapatalk on my S8. I go to the log in page, enter my username and password, then hit "Log In." It pops up a little window that says "Connecting to server..." with a spinning circle very briefly, then just goes back to the login page with my credentials entered and the cursor flashing in the password box and sits there. It doesn't say anything about "incorrect password."

Nine days later and no suggestions? Still can't log into American Weather even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app (which also means I had to go through the process of locating, adding and logging in to all the other forums I had set up on there).

It now briefly flashes the server error that ThisIsNotSparta reported, which it wasn't doing for me before. '1 call to undefined method IPS\Login::forms()(MbqRdEtUser.php:29)'

I can log into the other forums I have accounts with that I have added to the app.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CheeselandSkies said:

Nine days later and no suggestions? Still can't log into American Weather even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app (which also means I had to go through the process of locating, adding and logging in to all the other forums I had set up on there).

It now briefly flashes the server error that ThisIsNotSparta reported, which it wasn't doing for me before. '1 call to undefined method IPS\Login::forms()(MbqRdEtUser.php:29)'

I can log into the other forums I have accounts with that I have added to the app.

That's exactly the same error I have