• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

Amazing.  Generally had light rain yesterday until after ~9:30 pm last night when it unleashed.  Ended up with 2.43" yesterday and an additional 1.00" since midnight at post time, for 3.44" so far for the event. That's a month's worth of rain in about 8 hours. Hearing about the flooding of the Schuylkill Expy from 476 --> Belmont this morning!

Currently 56 with light rain.

6 hours ago, zenmsav6810 said:

Water world here in Pottstown... looks like I came in third for highest event total. Hoping my birthday is sunny. 

Happy Birthday! :drunk:

This is Birds69 weather this morning. :lol:  Currently clear and just barely 50 here.  Across the county line in Wyndmoor, it's in the upper 40s all around the town and much of the rest of Springfield and Cheltenham Townships.  And it is nearly mid-June!

23 hours ago, RedSky said:

Weather World long range says frequent cold fronts to prevent long heat waves through July 11 and only one stretch of above normal for 4 days. 

Seems to follow AccuWx summer outlook for us. There will be bouts of heat, but not the long lasting variety. Let's hope so!

On 6/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, Hurricane Agnes said:

Happy Birthday! :drunk:

This is Birds69 weather this morning. :lol:  Currently clear and just barely 50 here.  Across the county line in Wyndmoor, it's in the upper 40s all around the town and much of the rest of Springfield and Cheltenham Townships.  And it is nearly mid-June!

So far, so good. In the 50s again at 1:42am. Sitting outside and limited bugs...allergies subsided as well. Can't ask for much more! Long range doesn't look too bad with a couple  hot days "here and there". And shortly the longest day occurs then days shorten which means Fall is coming!

58.jpg

7 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

So far, so good. In the 50s again at 1:42am. Sitting outside and limited bugs...allergies subsided as well. Can't ask for much more! Long range doesn't look too bad with a couple  hot days "here and there". And shortly the longest day occurs then days shorten which means Fall is coming!

58.jpg

Was 58 for a low here earlier this morning but sun is out and it is already up to 75 at 9 am.  Am going to give some of my plants a good soaking this morning so I (hopefully) won't have to do it in the Monday/Tuesday blaze.