• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

My high yesterday ended up being 89 and the low this morning is the current 73 after coming off the mid-upper 70s early this morning. The humidity yesterday was a bit better although you could feel the drier and moister air duking it out depending on the wind direction.  Has been misting on and off this morning and it's soupy again... but looks like a bit more coming up from the south that is needed (or I'll have to pull out the hose)!

ETA was counting up and looks like I have had 24 days of 90 or above since May 1st.

Here in  the beautiful hills of NW Chester County in East Nantmeal Township we are now up to exactly 2.00" of rain today and 13.00" for the month of August this is the 3rd highest August rainfall in Chester County  since NWS CoOp records began way back in 1894. August 2018 ranks only behind the 17.81" that fell in 1955 and the 13.29" of rain in August 1933. Year to Date we are now at 53.17" which is 19.06" above normal!

11 minutes ago, ChescoPaWxman said:

Here in  the beautiful hills of NW Chester County in East Nantmeal Township we are now up to exactly 2.00" of rain today and 13.00" for the month of August this is the 3rd highest August rainfall in Chester County  since NWS CoOp records began way back in 1894. August 2018 ranks only behind the 17.81" that fell in 1955 and the 13.29" of rain in August 1933. Year to Date we are now at 53.17" which is 19.06" above normal!

Wow impressed by that YTD total...Out this way I'm at around 43" for the year.