Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Summer 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

5 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Wow.   Got a teaser 0.01" earlier but the heaviest is still to the SW of me.  It just started with some more serious ready..set...go stuff now.  Huge drops.

Yeah the radar still looks pretty healthy up your way and in N.J. Blue sky to the west getting ready to move overhead here. Maybe.

4 hours ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Another round of showers coming through to add to my daily total.  Getting a gully washer at the moment.  Temp is 78.

When I was coming back from a store yesterday, I saw someone's front yard covered with large mushrooms. :lmao:

ETA getting >2"/hr rates. Up to 0.64" as of edit time.

Lol I wonder if they're edible. Probably not. There have been a few showers here passing through or nearby, mostly glancing blows. 0.63" so far for the day.

Ended up with 0.71" yesterday and an additional 0.04" early this morning for 0.75" over 2-days so far. High was 86 yesterday and currently overcast and 74.  May only get fringed with the trough moving through as it looks to be breaking up on its southern flank as it moves NE, so not sure how much measurable will make it to the ground here.