Newest Member
    SnowHabit
June Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

.70 today, 7.14 for month. Over 4 inches since Tuesday. The storm that went through earlier looked a lot worse on radar than in actuality. Didn't produce much wind in my area. Rain wasn't terribly heavy either. Some thunder and lightning.

Where do I buy the weather machine that you have deployed effectively this month!

Interesting difference on the GFS/Euro for late next week.  Both build the ridge with the highest heights to our north.  The GFS doesn’t care and sends up to 100.  The euro thinks we get easterly flow and doesn’t even get us to 90.

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

Where do I buy the weather machine that you have deployed effectively this month!

Interesting difference on the GFS/Euro for late next week.  Both build the ridge with the highest heights to our north.  The GFS doesn’t care and sends up to 100.  The euro thinks we get easterly flow and doesn’t even get us to 90.

Im usually on the wrong side of weather excitement or extreme. Almost as bad as NPZ-land when it comes to whiff/screw zone.

Fear not, however, as I may not get 2 inches of rain the next 3 months. 

7 hours ago, losetoa6 said:

Gfs with record heat next weekend.  In sure its overdone but 102-107 DC - Balt...lol

Looks like high pressure may be centered pretty far north on some of the latest guidance. If thats the case, we probably end up with more typical heat(low 90s) rather than anything extreme.

Didn't expect the water temps down by ocean city md to be 77 degrees.. lately the west atl has been trending a little above avg. Let's hope it stays warm like that because normally the water down there is super cold almost all summer to me lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived