Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Banter

George BM

9 minutes ago, H2O said:

Happy birthday @mappy!    Some woo storms later for a nice present?  

Mappy's B-Day? Wasn't that supposed to be a secret? You know how women are when they get older, all secretive and such. You are just asking for the thunder to be called down upon your head. :devilsmiley:

Happy B-Day Mappy. May you and yours enjoy many more. 

7 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Mappy's B-Day? Wasn't that supposed to be a secret? You know how women are when they get older, all secretive and such. You are just asking for the thunder to be called down upon your head. :devilsmiley:

Happy B-Day Mappy. May you and yours enjoy many more. 

I won't tell that she is 43 today.

16 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Happy Birthday, Mappy. I’m celebrating for you at the BC Brewery in Hunt Valley.

thank you! I hear that place is pretty great -- you were about 2 minutes from me as I work off Schilling circle

4 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Has anyone ever installed one those Mitsubishi ductlesss AC/heat pumps? Saw an old one used for my garage but it might be too steep for installation.

I think they are pretty easy. Most have flare fittings that you tighten instead of brazing. I have a Fujitsu mini split but it is ducted. Works great for my upstairs area.

1 hour ago, Lowershoresadness said:

I'm just glad April, May, and June are behind us. IMHO they are the worst 3 months for a weather junkie.

June is up there with December in my book but I suppose it's based on my interest in severe weather. Around here it is rarity so that makes it even more appealing. Until recently, May was pretty meh but things have turned a bit. The worst months of the year locally are probably April, August, and November.

It's simply impossible for a month on or bordering the solstice to be bad.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic