Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June 2018 Obs

jburns

Ben NollVerified account @BenNollWeather

Winter 2018-19: the NMME has TRENDED colder across eastern North America for December 2018 ❄️ This is likely a flow-on impact of the stronger EN-Modoki it indicates. The NMME has a warm bias, so examining trends is often more useful than the anomalies themselves.

DfU7TgxVQAAiZIj.jpg

Good morning... seems Moonsoon rains are back into Our (local) forecast(s)…  picked up about a Inch yesterday, a 1/2 the Day before..  More forecasted in the next few days.. 

currently, 70 too (who knows today).. It's a WAG... 

I found this interesting for this week.. (BANTER).. 

I've NOT seen any of this talked about in the *western* states forum..

Though it is interesting.. IN JUNE? Winter Storm warnings? 

https://idahostatejournal.com/news/local/winter-storm-in-june-special-weather-alert-issued-for-east/article_dc54e8ba-6b70-56ae-897d-88463857d5e3.html

On 6/10/2018 at 12:06 PM, Iceagewhereartthou said:

GSP has not recorded a single day below average since April 30th. Even though there's only been 4 days reaching 90, with the high 91, it hasn't been a particularly comfortable end of spring/ start to met summer (and its sobering to think true summer hasn't even started yet)!

Well the string just ended :P

73/64 today yielded a -7 for the day. 

• Like 1

GSP forecast to hit 96 twice this week. The airport has hit exactly 100 twice since 2012. If course that takes us back to the two hottest readings ever at the airport; 105 on 6/30, and 107 on 7/1 of that year (also the last 100 in my backyard)! The only other 105 at the airport was August 07. Hard to believe it's been that hot here before.