• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

So I got an antenna to supplement the channels I don’t get with YouTube tv. Antenna doesn’t pick up many channels, and does not get loca cbs (pats pre season).

Ive checked all streaming services and I am in the providence market for every one. I also can’t fudge the location since my billing adress is in Taunton.

Hopefully no issues once regular season rolls around. 

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

So I got an antenna to supplement the channels I don’t get with YouTube tv. Antenna doesn’t pick up many channels, and does not get loca cbs (pats pre season).

Ive checked all streaming services and I am in the providence market for every one. I also can’t fudge the location since my billing adress is in Taunton.

At least you’ll get every game of PU hoops as a PVD suburb, riveting stuff. 

28 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Look into spoofing your GPS

14 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

2005 was brutal. but this is getting out of hand, I suppose when you look upwind and the area is under water...that can only help sustain the absurdity. 

I mean I can't think of a worse pattern to be in with a fussy infant in the middle of the night. 

10 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

Not a bad idea. My credit score keeps dropping and I'm not sure why...well I have an idea b/c it's dropped quite a bit. I have applied for several credit cards and loans and such the past few years which I know isn't really a good thing (as far as score impact) but when I check free monthly score from my bank it lists like top 3 reasons (not sure if that's applied to me or just in general) but a listing of a  derogatory account has popped up and I am very confused b/c I pay all my bills on time. Haven't missed any sort of payment on anything since like 2008 or 2009. Thanks for the tip!! 

A repetitive negative hit from a a delinquent account that has been reporting multiple years is very bad. You need to dispute that if it is not yours. Someone may have opened a fraudulent account in your name, or it is something you forgot about completely. Your credit report will show you the debt collector that now owns that account. You will have to contact them and figure out what is going on.

12 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I'd look at a different antenna.  You have plenty of strong signals that you should be able to pick up:

http://www.tvfool.com/?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=29&q=id%3d90386f2565d1e9

Anything above 0 in the NM(db) column should be receivable by most antenna's.  A good outdoor one with a pre-amp would get you anything above about -20.  So if the antenna you picked is not picking up any of the positive stations that have a line of sight (LOS) path, it's not working.

Did the antenna come with amplifier?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

What a pants tent up in NNE. Nice 40s in parts of ME/NH/VT.  

Best night of sleep in a while.

It feels cold out despite not really being cold.  52F here at the house right now.  Looks like the ASOS bounced around at 50-52F from 2am through now.  Finally got a chill back in the house.  

The dews have been relentless as sometimes these types of mornings are the rule in the summer...but it's been a while this season.