Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I guess it’s subjective to a point, but other than a day or two here or there I see absolutely nothing that tells me a true pattern change or back is broken to summer, is in order. 

Pattern looks identical into September.  The only thing noticeable will be an obvious reduction in intensity of heat.  We have to remember that 85 on 9/5 is hot.

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I guess it’s subjective to a point, but other than a day or two here or there I see absolutely nothing that tells me a true pattern change or back is broken to summer, is in order. 

It just makes you wonder where these guys get their stuff? BN patterns, dews in 40’s, summer ending. I mean nothing shows anything like that unless they’re pinning hopes on day 10 op runs. It’s just mind boggling . We yore well into September 

29 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It just makes you wonder where these guys get their stuff? BN patterns, dews in 40’s, summer ending. I mean nothing shows anything like that unless they’re pinning hopes on day 10 op runs. It’s just mind boggling . We yore well into September 

You mean what you do all winter?

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Probably from the same place you get your stuff regarding an 1816 redux.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

cept no one said any of the above, you made that up, you do that a lot to try to prove a point. Guess it makes you feel warm all over.  Saying summers back is broken means we don't endure stifling heat for days and days, low 80s is not stifling July heat, seems you and Scooter should go for a naked  swim in Brokeback lake to cool off

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

September typically has at least one decent slug of heat and dews. Usually peaking during my school’s open house.   

Typically around the US Open tennis championship in Sept but the days get shorter quickly now, on the sunny days you can sense the impending change of seasons.

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

cept no one said any of the above, you made that up, you do that a lot to try to prove a point. Guess it makes you feel warm all over.  Saying summers back is broken means we don't endure stifling heat for days and days, low 80s is not stifling July heat, seems you and Scooter should go for a naked  swim in Brokeback lake to cool off

That sounds pretty offensive to some members .Hopefully you didn’t offend anyone here 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

That sounds pretty offensive to some members .Hopefully you didn’t offend anyone here 

Says the guy who asked me a couple of months ago on here how me and TB made out at Brokeback Mt. Lay off the craft beers my friend it effects your memory. Whats offensive by the way please clarify what you mean.