• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

This mid and upper level low is like a TUTT that you find in the tropics/subtropics...  

The westerlies core ...that main band of jet wind is displaced completely N of the contiguous U.S. latitudes draped across southern Canada...  Underneath it, we have these stranded gyres...  Not sure how they are really all that distinguishable - 

Also, I don't think a heat wave or two is out of the question given to 582 to 594 heights persisting in the means south of the 50 parallel.   Breaking back subjectivity aside, that's a tough assumption to make with that on-going circumstance.  The NP just roasted to 100 F and the only thing that stopped that from coming east was this present critter whirling around - that's luck. That's not summer failing -

I guess for me ... I'm looking for some solid evidence at a whole-scale level that the hemisphere has ended matters. 

18 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This mid and upper level low is like a TUTT that you find in the tropics/subtropics...  

The westerlies core ...that main band of jet wind is displaced completely N of the contiguous U.S. latitudes draped across southern Canada...  Underneath it, we have these stranded gyres...  Not sure how they are really all that distinguishable - 

Also, I don't think a heat wave or two is out of the question given to 582 to 594 heights persisting in the means south of the 50 parallel.   Breaking back subjectivity aside, that's a tough assumption to make with that on-going circumstance.  The NP just roasted to 100 F and the only thing that stopped that from coming east was this present critter whirling around - that's luck. That's not summer failing -

I guess for me ... I'm looking for some solid evidence at a whole-scale level that the hemisphere has ended matters. 

Some chart somewhere shows it , so it must be

23 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I've mowed my lawn like 4 times this entire warm season thus far.  Been able to go 3 weeks between mows.

When's school start up?  August 29th here.

Geezus I mowed every 5 days for a month straight now.  Had to mow a wet lawn Friday AM, only time frame available. Seemed like the grass was already growing by the time I finished. 

1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

I've mowed my lawn like 4 times this entire warm season thus far.  Been able to go 3 weeks between mows.

When's school start up?  August 29th here.

Our daughter starts the 28th. For the other 3 districts in our household, students start the 29th.

My brother’s kids in Foxboro start after Labor Day.

More rain incoming here it appears