Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Summer Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

20 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Sunday through yesterday I sat and watched the radar just dissolve anything coming towards Buzzards Bay.  Mon-Wed were basically beach days with the only showers last night and sun in and out again today. 

23 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Same here.  Where is all the rain that was modeled/forecasted?

21 hours ago, tamarack said:

Same as what I had by 7 this morning, only the radar suggested hole-in-bat rather than a miss.  Of the 64 Maine observers having checked in by 8, mine ranked 62nd, topping only the 2 from Aroostook.  Even #61, a paltry 0.07", more than doubled my "total".  Looks like it's done, too, with maybe/hopefully another 0.2" having fallen.

watched from afar again yesterday, storms just north of PVD, from north portsmouthIMG_0435.thumb.jpg.e605ea83c1265f9eda0053e413053486.jpg

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

77/72 but at least the sun is out. Dryslutter got banged. People still try to drive through flash floods, common sense escapes many. 

There were many that did not fair very well, And they were interviewed as well, One kid told newscenter6 he tried driving his toyota through 2'+ of water and it died and he had to walk out in near waste deep water as his car floated thru the intersection.

21 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

Actually it's starting to look really good. Threw down some fert last weekend

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It was rather meager rain wise here until yesterdays deluge, As soon as i touched off my spotternetwork.org flash flood report the cell phone went off for flash flood warnings for Androscoggin county, Quite sure the folks that had toilets overflowing back into there houses were not impressed..............:(