Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
June Is Bustin' Out All Over - Pattern and Model Discussion

HimoorWx

19 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

What happens if .5 to 1.5" fall Thursday  do we see 50th percentile maps from Big Ben

Plus 90th percentile means it fails 9 times out of 10. You could just as easily say what are the 10th or 25th percentiles forecasting that show bust potential. 

I would feel better about the dry argument and going to higher percentiles pre-green up and 70 dews.

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Take em up folks. Stop the meh

I could see some higher temps and lower dews due to the overall dry conditions.  Even one rain event, drains easily.  It's been a bit dry and I feel that's fed back into the drier dews/air masses this late-spring and early summer period.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Still think this will be a minimum 6 day heat wave at big 4 and 4 or 5 elsewhere 

Does elsewhere include your place?

50 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Take em up folks. Stop the meh

But it is kind of meh.  It's July with a high in the 90s?  It's one day, not days and days of 100s.  There's nothing really special about that.  We have warm periods and heat waves every year.  Heck, we're a third of the way through summer and we haven't had a heat wave yet.

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I could see some higher temps and lower dews due to the overall dry conditions.  Even one rain event, drains easily.  It's been a bit dry and I feel that's fed back into the drier dews/air masses this late-spring and early summer period.

Its very very green with tons of vegetation around. Dry ground in an arid brown environment might help but the better argument he made was mega heights and 850 temps. Pretty weak sauce on the dry ground arguement. With a humid airmass to boot

5 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I love when posters decide that I’m lying about loving heat and dews....

No argument from me.  As I've gotten older I despise the cold.  I like the warmer temps.  I just don't like the stifling heat combined with humidity.  The last 2 days are the days I wish for the most.