Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 15 2018 Severe Threat SNE

CT Rain

15 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I’ll most likely, a good thing, never see anything like this again living here. Sick. Too bad I have to work today and leave for vaca tomorrow, otherwise I’d damage hunt around town and take pics.

If you really cared about your on-line friends you would cancel your vacation and take pics for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Fam in SBY good? no damage to the house?

No damage to the house. A few limbs down, but I am not sure when power will be restored so I might take a trip out there after work.   

My mom's cell phone battery was low last night, and I know they have their land line tied in with the digital cable so that means there is no landline working (since I am sure they did not purchase the 48 hour battery with it).  

2 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

No damage to the house. A few limbs down, but I am not sure when power will be restored so I might take a trip out there after work.   

My mom's cell phone battery was low last night, and I know they have their land line tied in with the digital cable so that means there is no landline working (since I am sure they did not purchase the 48 hour battery with it).  

Stop by ifyou have time, pm me.

3 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

There were two separate TDS signatures from that cell. Definitely a radar confirmed tornado...likely two per Ryan.

Yeah my gut is one or two tornadoes there near Newtown, but the vast majority will be a big swath of RFD damage from eastern NY through Danbury. That had the look of a High Plains hail monster with 80 mph driven stones.

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Pretty sure Wiz should buy a pregnancy test for his girl asap. 

:lol:

she was enjoying the storm just as much as I was. That was really something else. I did drive through Newtown last night b/c I know people who live there and 84 was a mess into Newtown so I did back roads to Newtown and got on exit 10 but yeah Newtown was a mess. Then I got destroyed in the Waterbury construction traffic. I'm driving down to Branford soon then heading to Newtown after that so I'll get to see some of the damage during the daylight hours.