Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May 15 2018 Severe Threat SNE

CT Rain

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Funny today’s weather basically BDL south   On 91 and then maybe ern CT near Steve. Not a big area but high impact where it did hit. 

Beyond relieved I wanted no part of that disaster. Watching Ryans station right now. This was Epic in Ct. That hail damage is sick too

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I do actually. Problem is I leave for Poland on Thursday until Memorial Day. I’ll clean up as best I can with limited time and need assistance on the front yard when I return.

Hey let me know. I cant lift anything heavy but can run a chain saw like a beast

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hey let me know. I cant lift anything heavy but can run a chain saw like a beast

That’s all I need, a CT chainsaw massacre. I don’t have one and I’m sure my local equipment rental will be sold out. But you’re far, that’s too much to ask for. I hear chainsaws running violently right now so I’ll ask around tomorrow, someone will help. Thank you though.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That’s all I need, a CT chainsaw massacre. I don’t have one and I’m sure my local equipment rental will be sold out. But you’re far, that’s too much to ask for. I hear chainsaws running violently right now so I’ll ask around tomorrow, someone will help. Thank you though.

Dude this is CT nothings far.  Offer stands 

Amazing storm. Sucker was moving 100mph at one point. I went out on an errand and the storm was just moving out of Pa. I came back a half hour later with the sky darkening and a tornado warning issued and Ryan highlighting those nutty velocities. That was a real wtf moment.