• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May 15 2018 Severe Threat SNE

CT Rain

Never seen anything like this. Total damage on the property, multiple big trees down. One right in the front lawn and another one down by the road. Back patio heavy furniture, which is blocked by the house and faces southeast, was knocked over and flipped upside down. Debris everywhere. Luckily the house is fine, besides pasted leaves against it everywhere. Trying to upload pics but photobucket is giving me a host error.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Never seen anything like this. Total damage on the property, multiple big trees down. One right in the front lawn and another one down by the road. Back patio heavy furniture, which is blocked by the house and faces southeast, was knocked over and flipped upside down. Debris everywhere. Luckily the house is fine, besides pasted leaves against it everywhere. Trying to upload pics but photobucket is giving me a host error.  

Photobucket doesn’t let you do third party hosting anymore 

4 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Sorry to hear that man but thankfully no major damage to the house.  

10 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Trying to leave from Danbury back to WeHa soon butnhe drive is going to be close to 2 hours :yikes: 

Drive up through new milford into Litchfield through harwinton and Farmington. I’m down in brookefield right now with my drone. That’s the way I’m going home

8 minutes ago, WhiteLawns said:

Drive up through new milford into Litchfield through harwinton and Farmington. I’m down in brookefield right now with my drone. That’s the way I’m going home

I was thinking that but is that area possible? I would have to get to New Milford and that area was hit really hard...might be traffic on route 7.

i may be able to do back roads to Newtown and catch 84 there which is passed where the traffic 

32 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Trying to leave from Danbury back to WeHa soon butnhe drive is going to be close to 2 hours :yikes: 

Took me more than that to get from Hartford to New Haven (normally takes 20 minutes or so). Highway was at a standstill, blocked by multiple trees across the road. Route 5 was just as bad... In the damaged areas there is basically no going anywhere, you have to go around...