Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
General Severe Weather Discussion 2018

weatherwiz

2 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

There is rotation SW of Franklin to keep an eye on. Really weak. 

Yeah south of pike was where I was watching for redevelopment... but at this point the mode is really messy to say the least, if more isolated these eddies might have had a better chance

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You know how it is nowadays...everything is worse, dangerous, apocalyptic. I wonder what a video showing inside an EF5 would be titled as, hmmm. 

Well pretty sure that lady never experienced 70 plus mph winds and has never seen an ef 0 never mind a 5. Because you are wx aware it seems foolish but to the lay person with 0 high wind experience it is horrific.  

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

"Horrific"  ?

eye rolling... I had wind gusts like that here yesterday without a warning... Well, almost that high anyway - although, much of NH was strafed by tors and severe, yesterday, without a Watch, so...

It was, however, one of those deals that was anachronistic - so to speak.  I mean, morning... slate gray...  cool relatively so...  BAM..  But as Scott or whomever said, this wasn't really based on the 'checklist' - more mechanically forced perhaps.

Looking at this on my phone yesterday with no watches issued I was quite perplexed. Pretty much missed everything here though and even squeezed in 9 holes from 5:30-7:30. 

unnamed.png

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Well pretty sure that lady never experienced 70 plus mph winds and has never seen an ef 0 never mind a 5. Because you are wx aware it seems foolish but to the lay person with 0 high wind experience it is horrific.  

So laymen she wanted to be out in it...must not have been as ‘horrific’ as stated?

4 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Sky is brightening....rain lower in intensity.  We move on.

Sun is searing in western MA/CT already ... although, the back edge on satellite has a sloped trajectory so it may be painful if one is looking for that -

So were they still drunk from last night or was it beer and cereal for breakfast?

My favorite part.

"Dohnnie, bro, dude get out of the fawkin' tornado and get in the fawkin house! There's a fawking tornado in the backyahd!"

No way brah i'm goin to Dunkin for a cawfee and some vanilla nut taps!"

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, klw said:

So were they still drunk from last night or was it beer and cereal for breakfast?

My favorite part.

"Dohnnie, bro, dude get out of the fawkin' tornado and get in the fawkin house! There's a fawking tornado in the backyahd!"

No way brah i'm goin to Dunkin for a cawfee and some vanilla nut taps!"

Kid, he's like the mayor of Dunkin.

• Like 1