Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant seem to find the phone number to call up NASA. We have some strange sky phenomena - this bluish color to the sky, and what looks like a brilliant yellow-whitish ball in the sky, it is way too bright to look at it directly - what is this? I was going to call up NASA, and ask then if they know what this strange bright phenomenon is. Is there any dangerous radiation associated with this peculiar brilliant ball in the sky?

Muggy, yuck. All kinds of cumulus building up. Someone,s likely to get a little more wet today. 

My basement got some seepage thu night/fri morning. Not really a flood,but there was the unpleasant surprise of a quarter-inch or so in isolated places. At least we have tile. First time that,s happened in years. Maybe since Irene.

5 minutes ago, Jebman said:

I cant seem to find the phone number to call up NASA. We have some strange sky phenomena - this bluish color to the sky, and what looks like a brilliant yellow-whitish ball in the sky, it is way too bright to look at it directly - what is this? I was going to call up NASA, and ask then if they know what this strange bright phenomenon is. Is there any dangerous radiation associated with this peculiar brilliant ball in the sky?

I’ll welcome our new alien overlords as long as they’re from a desert planet.

9 minutes ago, 09-10 analogy said:

I’ll welcome our new alien overlords as long as they’re from a desert planet.

If that ball is just one of their ships, we havent got a chance in hell against them, lol. They'd be at least a million years in front of us in technology.

I hope that Dale City gets waterboarded by heavy rain tomorrow. I NEVER get enough rain. Even the so-called "bible flood" would not have been enough. No storm will ever outrain me. I never get enough rain. I want more!

There's nothing like a good flood.

The tropical development off Belize may turn into a named hurricane, then smash hard into NW Florida, then the moisture from it will stream right up to us, and next week will be an even RAINIER REPEAT of last week. This time, Dale City will get EB89'd by torrential rain, ON TOP OF SATURATED SOILS! I'll feel like 50 billion dollars!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived