Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter

George BM

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/16/2018 at 11:20 PM, psuhoffman said:

Nora Lynn Hoffman was born May 10th. Obviously I've been busy lately hence my disappearance. My son had a respiratory and ear infection also. All is good though. 

RenderedContent-53B3E400-C79F-4B06-BD11-DE431F4BB178.thumb.JPG.ce79979024a15e02439ec48a142a3a90.JPGRenderedContent-ECC30253-1C0E-4CA3-B6CB-5C05E42E280B.thumb.JPG.803a164454ede0873ddbec9e139dcf67.JPG

Congrats to you and the Mrs., you have adorable kids.

Drinking a beer and playing whack the carpenter bees.

Bastards are drilling my new railing. I am protective now- I put a lot of work into that lol. The traps seriously do work though, but its impossible to get them all. Really cuts it down. Before I discovered those I had multiple infestations every Spring. Now I can usually catch them if/when they first start to bore a hole. They are persistent as hell.

On 5/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, nw baltimore wx said:

I figured a healthy slug of Eagle Rare was a capital idea.

went through two bottles since chill recommended it over the winter.  it's good stuff.  that and woodford are my goto's, but can't really go wrong with knob creek for cheap stuff either.

vegas took the only 2 games the caps played in the regular season, but it does feel like a different caps team.  just a lot quicker and more aggressive.  goaltending might be the key.  they've got a brick wall with fleury.  holtby will need to continue his heater.

i'd also like to note that even though this winter was mostly a dud, i feel like we've had a pretty solid spring.  yea, there's been a few heaters, but we've had cool stretches, plenty of rain, and a fair amount of standard partly cloudy 70s.  i can't complain with how this season has gone.  just hoping we don't torch too bad in july/early august, but if we do...warmer water temps is a consolation prize.

4 hours ago, 87storms said:

i'd also like to note that even though this winter was mostly a dud, i feel like we've had a pretty solid spring.  yea, there's been a few heaters, but we've had cool stretches, plenty of rain, and a fair amount of standard partly cloudy 70s.  i can't complain with how this season has gone.  just hoping we don't torch too bad in july/early august, but if we do...warmer water temps is a consolation prize.

Setting up shop for next winter!

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived