SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter

George BM

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats psu. Adorable girl. You having a child in May is great for the rest of us. When she's keeping you up at night 6 months from now you will be able to stay up and analyze the late Euro runs so when I wake up in the morning I can read a 1200 word masterpiece regarding an upcoming threat!

Cheers!!

Congrats PSU!! She's a cutie!

We had a pretty exciting addition here too. I was doing an inventory in our cheap liquor cabinet in preparation for tomorrow's rain drenched Black Eye Susan party, and I found an unopened bottle of Eagle Rare!!! We are very, very excited! 

If anyone's in the area tomorrow, you're welcome to stop on in! In the meantime, I need to explain to my girl the difference between the cheap liquor cabinet and the whiskey cabinet.

11 hours ago, mdhokie said:

I don't watch a lot of hockey, but it appears the caps are not very good at passing and puck handling. Watching them on offense is painful sometimes. 

I told son the other night after Caps first loss that the first team to 'steal a home win' will win the series....crazy. And yes, the Caps play that particularly hated version of hockey at times called 'dinky-dinky-do' with the puck like they are afraid they gonna hurt it if they make a hard, crisp pass. This version of hockey seems to get played more at home than away. Sadly it is spreading as my Blackhawks played it 70% of the past season.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:54 PM, WxWatcher007 said:

Congratulations my friend! 

Thank you. I'm sorry to hear you are leaving the area and personally will miss the opportunity to hang out again but wish you all the best in your big move. Sounds exciting.  Your absence in these parts will be felt both on this board and off it. Your new home is lucky to be getting you.  Don't be a stranger. 

Best wishes

Steve

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. We are very happy and blessed. 

@losetoa6 I wonder if she will be as weather crazy as my 3 year old son. He goes nuts every time it snows or a thunderstorm is coming. The other day he heard about the tornado watch on the news and started saying tornado coming and I thought he was scared so I told him not to worry it's far away and he said "no I want the tornado". My father told him "but a tornado can blow the house away" and he thought about it and said "ok maybe we only get a little tornado". 

10 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Thank you. I'm sorry to hear you are leaving the area and personally will miss the opportunity to hang out again but wish you all the best in your big move. Sounds exciting.  Your absence in these parts will be felt both on this board and off it. Your new home is lucky to be getting you.  Don't be a stranger. 

Best wishes

Steve

I agree with this, especially the last sentence.

On 5/19/2018 at 9:28 PM, psuhoffman said:

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments. We are very happy and blessed. 

@losetoa6 I wonder if she will be as weather crazy as my 3 year old son. He goes nuts every time it snows or a thunderstorm is coming. The other day he heard about the tornado watch on the news and started saying tornado coming and I thought he was scared so I told him not to worry it's far away and he said "no I want the tornado". My father told him "but a tornado can blow the house away" and he thought about it and said "ok maybe we only get a little tornado". 

Congratulations!!!! The first man in a girls heart is her dad. ☺

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived