Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May we finally see the darling buds ... patterns and models

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason it doesn't feel this way but ... all four major climate sites are > +7.5 thru the first ten days of this month..   

Interesting.  It's that warm spell we had.  Couple-a 21's in there.  Still, even without those most days have been +2 to +5.  

I dunno if that's going to mean a top 5 warm May but it is warmer than normal by bigger amounts than mere noise. 

33 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We are on track for a top 5 warm May. Sorry Siberian Sultan . It’s not winter 

So very very wrong, I love the warmth of days cool nights Chamber of Commerce weather. To read your posts day after day after day is enough to convince me you have no clue what you are posting . Everyone calls you out and you just continue in your private fantasy land. Hows those high dews making out this weekend? You are totally lost, just have no clue

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So very very wrong, I love the warmth of days cool nights Chamber of Commerce weather. To read your posts day after day after day is enough to convince me you have no clue what you are posting . Everyone calls you out and you just continue in your private fantasy land. Hows those high dews making out this weekend? You are totally lost, just have no clue

Before you go spouting off on one your eccentric tirades , check the numbers to date . Winter ended . For everyone but you apparently 

4 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t know of anyone that doesn’t? 

Found one

9 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Before you go spouting off on one your eccentric tirades , check the numbers to date . Winter ended . For everyone but you apparently 

Lol top 5 , this too will be scored, you are like 0 for Ohio this year,  we take every long rang post you have made and compile it then we take the oppo to find reality. 

2 hours ago, ma blizzard said:

yeah I mean it may not be real for a constellation of reasons actually..  

But, I don't necessarily agree that just because the monsoonal trough associated with nearby S. America is a source origin for the GFS means ignoring this outright just because of its bias?  - some of his conversation participants seemed to echo that caution and I agree.  

In other words, the GFS having a development bias that region, vs the region being able to do so ... can be mutually exclusive. 

He's right about the bias though ...I've seen this before myself in recent years/springs... where the GFS isn't shy about charting a bee stinger in the eastern Gulf ...it does that in Fall too.. Something about these transition seasons perhaps -  

37 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

yeah I mean it may not be real for a constellation of reasons actually..  

But, I don't necessarily agree that just because the monsoonal trough associated with nearby S. America is a source origin for the GFS means ignoring this outright just because of its bias?  - some of his conversation participants seemed to echo that caution and I agree.  

In other words, the GFS having a development bias that region, vs the region being able to do so ... can be mutually exclusive. 

He's right about the bias though ...I've seen this before myself in recent years/springs... where the GFS isn't shy about charting a bee stinger in the eastern Gulf ...it does that in Fall too.. Something about these transition seasons perhaps -  

I think the overall pattern at least bears watching for tropical development. 

5 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Yeah we can discuss high dews and the proper method of installing window AC units.....this must be my lucky day to receive such an invite.....oh and I forgot another enthralling topic gypsy moths.....

I was thinking we could talk more about your fascination of me in 90% of your posts . And then we could talk about the Yankees 

Archived