Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
May we finally see the darling buds ... patterns and models

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I agree with Bobby and Hippy...obs should really go into obs thread. Its ok to point out records or extremes in here and how it's verifying against the progged conditions, but it should mainly stay as a discussion thread.

I was purposely letting obs slide during the warm season since we always do. Heck I think I started it. I don’t care either way though. I just feel there isn’t enough obs and disco to keep the conversational flow going separately.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Drunk posting about mank?

We mank you skank on laughing at Scooter abouts 60s and 70s. You have patted yourself on the back today more than usual yet I seem to remember you chiding Ray over multiple posts for doing the same, hypocrite much?

21 minutes ago, dendrite said:

I was purposely letting obs slide during the warm season since we always do. Heck I think I started it. I don’t care either way though. I just feel there isn’t enough obs and disco to keep the conversational flow going separately.

Agree, no one cares Boomer

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

it's 90 ...it's hot -  ..you guys detest warmth so much you gotta play delusion verbal games.

Bob I would but there's not much rant about post this warm up ...  I would suggest cropping out all the obs and start and obs thread that spans the three days and then leave this one put. 

Hot? it was 85/42 here now 83/43 thank god we don't live up there 

38 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I agree with Bobby and Hippy...obs should really go into obs thread. Its ok to point out records or extremes in here and how it's verifying against the progged conditions, but it should mainly stay as a discussion thread.

Lol as if anyone really cares

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Agree, no one cares Boomer

Well I really don’t care either way. If we do them separate I think we should just have a separate OT thread altogether. This time of year banter becomes 80% OT and 20% obs. 

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Well I really don’t care either way. If we do them separate I think we should just have a separate OT thread altogether. This time of year banter becomes 80% OT and 20% obs. 

Jerry is sitting on the edge of his seat frantically calling the BOS ASOS every minute to see if they hit 90 in between obs period. I mean how much more riveting can it get, for gods sake please start a dedicated temp obs thread before Will and Bob have a manic episode 

So the MOS numbers keep nicking numbers off for Thursday ...

Noticing the DPs are 16 to 19 F higher than today, also... the NAM is buckin' for almost complete overcast at this point - I'm wondering if the model(s) is/are too pessimistic with ceilings though. It's a common bias on deep layer SW deals where the models may over populate cloud coverage during day time heating...  As far as I can see, the only real difference in air mass will be the theta-e injection but the well-mixed nature and the heighty 850 mb temps persisting not sure we hold the temp all way to 80 in FIT (for example).  If so, SPC can kiss the SLIGT goodbye because we're less than unstable under an 850 mb cap if that happens. 

I bet we still make 84 to 86 ... interesting.

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s a sunny nice weekend with no rains till middle next week. Wtf 

I think they're going with the GFS, EURO, UKMET, GGEM ...ICON, KOREAN, JMA the entire bevy of tropical models and climo for early May for Sunday -

33 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Jerry is sitting on the edge of his seat frantically calling the BOS ASOS every minute to see if they hit 90 in between obs period. I mean how much more riveting can it get, for gods sake please start a dedicated temp obs thread before Will and Bob have a manic episode 

I work standing but sometimes I have to sit to take all the obs in....

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Agreed.  Everyone just flocks to whatever thread is getting some discussion in the warm season... be it leaves, pattern, temp obs, bickering, snowmelt hydro, etc.

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

We mank you skank on laughing at Scooter abouts 60s and 70s. You have patted yourself on the back today more than usual yet I seem to remember you chiding Ray over multiple posts for doing the same, hypocrite much?

Your comment is one of the best comments ever said  in this forum. It actually should be inducted into the hall of fame of forum posts. Well said and well done!!

Archived