• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Summer 2018 Mid/Long Range & Disco

Eskimo Joe

Looks like things may be lining up for an excessive /hvy rain event for someone between the OH valley and the east coast.

Berm high pumping tropical air northward combined with a slow moving front inthe area is a recipe for hvy rain alone... Add in a possible tropical system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, poolz1 said:

Looks like things may be lining up for an excessive /hvy rain event for someone between the OH valley and the east coast.

Berm high pumping tropical air northward combined with a slow moving front inthe area is a recipe for hvy rain alone... Add in a possible tropical system.

Just thinking about this hitting the central Mid Atlantic, makes me feel as though I just won a 2 billion dollar Powerball --- and the govt just informed me - don't even worry about taxes on it, just kick wayyy back, and enjoy ALL of the cash.

22 hours ago, poolz1 said:

Yea saw that.  Definitely has my interest, especially because we've erased any rainfall deficit and with streamflow being high, flooding would be a bigger concern.  

On 5/29/2018 at 7:12 PM, EastCoast NPZ said:

I'd take that and run.

Looks like June and early July in the East is locked under a trough that varies location a bit each week,  while the West sizzles , well more like Texas sizzles , and another trough off  the West Coast.  

1 hour ago, frd said:

Looks like June and early July in the East is locked under a trough that varies location a bit each week,  while the West sizzles , well more like Texas sizzles , and another trough off  the West Coast.  

Sounds great.  Headed out to CO beginning of July, to a house in Estes park without AC, hope no ridge in place out there then.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...